Following an announcement from Thrane & Thrane we wish to inform you of the discontinuation of the SAILOR Fleet family from the Thrane & Thrane portfolio.
Item No: Product:
- 403084A-00500 SAILOR Fleet77
- 403088A-00500 SAILOR Fleet33
This also applies to all related accessories.
Thrane have advised of the opportunity they have to manufacture a limited number more of SAILOR Fleet33, these however will not be available until September 2011. It is most likely there will be demand for the final SAILOR Fleet33 and as such we urge you to place your order as soon as possible. Units will be supplied on a 'first come, first served' basis.
MSRP (RRP) remains at the same low price as current price list (version 3.8), € 5250.00. Please contact your AST Account Manager for your discount level.
Last order date to Thrane & Thrane is May 31st 2011, to avoid disappointment we urge you to place your order with AST by Friday 27th May 2011, latest. Noting we will be closed on Monday 30th May 2011 for UK public holiday.
As a final promotion for SAILOR Fleet77, Thrane & Thrane have introduced a special campaign price; MSRP € 8500.00. Once again please contact your AST Account Manager for your discount level. This new MSRP will be valid for all new orders placed with delivery before December 31st 2011. Availability is whilst stocks last and as per the Fleet33, offered on a 'first come, first served' basis.
Service, support and spare parts
The maritime products are covered by general Thrane & Thrane service/support terms. This means that the SAILOR Fleet77 and SAILOR Fleet33 will be covered six years after last time delivery, however no later than June 30th 2017. It is important to note this is only service, support and spares commitment, it is NOT a warranty.
- Thrane & Thrane eSupport will cover the products and their technical support team will handle support enquiries
- Spare parts are expected to be available in sufficient quantities on a 'first come, first served' basis
- Repairs will be offered throughout the period and may be an alternative if spare parts are not available
- Alternative solutions will be offered in case spare parts are not available or repair is not possible
We hope this information is of interest. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your AST Account Manager.