AST are pleased to announce the introduction of the new Thrane & Thrane SAILOR 900 Ku-band VSAT antenna.
The New SAILOR 900 Ku-Band VSAT is a powerful, quick and easy-to-deploy stabilised antenna which has a superb build quality and high reliability which is synonymous with the SAILOR brand.
Designed by Thrane & Thrane’s engineers the new SAILOR 900 Ku-band VSAT antenna is the result of extensive market and technology research features:
- High performance RF design
- Antenna radome matches in size the SAILOR 90 Satellite TV
- Single coax cable between antenna and antenna controller
- Integrates to leading VSAT modem units
- 4 axis stabilized low-profile design
- Antenna Control Unit (ACU) with multiple LAN and diagnostics ports
- Built-in Test Equipment (BITE)
The SAILOR 900 Ku-band VSAT is the forth Ku0-band product in Thrane & Thrane’s SAILOR line-up, this includes:
- SAILOR 700 VSAT
- SAILOR 60 Satellite TV
- SAILOR 90 Satellite TV
- SAILOR 900 VSAT
The SAILOR 900 Ku-band VSAT is an important milestone in Thrane & Thrane’s strategy to support the maritime broadband market with high quality products. This new addition to the SAILOR line-up complements the highly successful SAILOR FleetBroadband range and the recently launched SAILOR Satellite TV systems.
The SAILOR 900 Ku-band VSAT was recently announced by Thrane & Thrane at SMM 2010 in Hamburg (07-10 September 2010), and will be able for purchase from Q1 2011.
For further information and to register your interest to purchase, please contact your AST Account Manager.