AST is pleased to announce the launch of Thuraya XT-DUAL
satellite and GSM phone.
operates as a standard GSM phone within the reach of terrestrial networks and switches to Thuraya’s satellite network in unconnected areas. The device has a built-in web browser for Internet access with data service connection speeds at 60 kbps.
Thuraya has signed GSM roaming agreements with 324 operators covering 154 countries, allowing XT-DUAL to operate on 900, 1800 and 1900 spectrum bands resulting in near global GSM capability.
is available with or without a camera and has been designed with frequent travellers, businessmen, and people who work in various industries, including media and oil and gas in mind.
- IP64 Standard
- Dust Tight
- Splash Resistant
- Shock Proof
- Purpose-built antenna to allow full walk-and-talk capability
- High Penetration Altering (HPS) Technology: allows signal/incoming calls even when antenna is retracted
- Weighs: 211grams
- Dimensions: 139x53x27mm
- Supports Bluetooth and comes with a hands-free earset
- External Connectors: UDC(USB), Ear Jack, DC Power, Micro SD, External antenna and Battery Connector
- Supports 12 languages
- Supports Java
- Built in web browser
- Internal memory: 352MB + handset comes with additional 2GB Micro SD
- Features GPS Navigation for tracking capability
Stock of this new satellite phone is expected soon, and AST is accepting orders with immediate effect.
Please contact us
for further information including handset and/or airtime pricing.