BEAM Oceana 400 is a slimline terminal purposely designed for use in maritime applications where the simplest access to reliable voice and data communications services is required.
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can supporting cable runs of up to 600m (2000 feet), with in-built intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
Other key features of the Oceana 400 include:
- a high quality IP53 rated enclosure (rainproof when wall mounted)
- wall or desk mountable and USB data access
The Oceana 400
is designed to operate with the Inmarsat Fleetphone service
and is supplied with a dedicated active marine grade antenna system to provide a completely integrated solution that is ready for use anytime.
- High quality enclosure
- IP53 rated (rainproof)*
- Wall or desk mountable
- Integrated antenna connections
- SIM socket on the rear of the terminal
- 10–32V DC input
- 110/240V AC plug pack included
INTELLIGENT POTS/RJ11 INTERFACE
- Supports up to 600m (2000 feet) of RJ11
- Dial, ring & busy tones
- Integrates to PABX system
- Support standard corded, cordless or DECT phones
- Auto-dial & speed dials available
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Status LED indication for registration/signal, call and messaging
- USB data access
- Basic SMS support via Falcon application (via USB port)
- Includes BEAM Maritime Antenna (Active) Maritime grade mart mount active antenna
*IP53 rated when wall mounted only.