The SmartOne LP can be line-powered (operates on external power) or in the absence, interruption or failure of line-power, the SmartOne LP will automatically switch to battery back-up to ensure transmissions continue. When using line-power, the user has maximum flexibility in messaging frequency allowing for regular monitoring of asset location.
The SmartOne LP utilises motion sensors, comparative GPS positions and custom configured sensors to gather and transmit asset status information. Each SmartOne LP is configured to track its asset’s specific needs and provide intermediate and emergency alerts by email or text (VAR software integration required).
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts for installation
- Simple packaging: Requires no harnesses, external power or external antenna
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range
- Messaging cost reduction mode: Reduced satellite messaging if asset remains in same location for a pre-determined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Accepts serial signals (TTL) from external inputs
- Operates on external line power from 10 to 48 volts DC
- “Asset-ready” design: Allows for easy installation and field management without the need for antennas or external power
- Standard Messaging includes: Wake, GPS locate, transmit location, resume sleep and additional 12 programmable sleep and time-of-wake settings
- Messaging Cost Reduction Feature: Reduces satellite messaging if asset remains in same location or cannot obtain a GPS fix (indoors)
Globalstar SmartOne is compatible with onsat-track
, AST's tracking solution.