HNS 9502 IP satellite terminal
delivers affordable, global, end-to-end IP data connectivity
enabling applications in industry sectors such as environmental monitoring, SmartGrid, pipeline monitoring, compressor monitoring, well site automation, video surveillance, and out-of-band management to primary site communications.
The exceptional low power consumption (<1 W idle) of Hughes 9502
makes it possible to provide end-to-end IP connectivity
to sites that are off the grid. This breakthrough provides end-to-end IP connectivity
to power-challenged locations that rely upon solarbattery arrays involving sensitive power budgets.
includes 10 meters of RF cabling, granting the user freedom to position the antenna remotely and away from the transceiver in complex installations while securing the SIM card inside a premise or enclosure to better protect against unauthorised use, theft, and vandalism.
- No connection charge with BGAN M2M (normal BGAN charge is 100K)
- Minimum CDRs only 1K (normal BGAN charge is 10K)
- No charge over-the-air modem software upgrades
- Exclusive airtime packages unique to the Hughes 9502
- Integrated IP Watchdog to ensure “always-on” network connectivity. No manual intervention required to recover from an outage
- Auto-on/auto-context activation automatically restores power and PDP connection to itself following loss of power and/or IP connection
- Remote control via SMS—remote management platform for command and control to the terminal using SMS, including configuration, debugging, and access to Web interface
- Ultra-low power consumption