Based on the same foundation of high reliability, ease of use and leading-edge functionality that has positioned SAILOR
as the leading product in maritime communications, the SAILOR 6300 MF/HF DSC Class A
radio offers much more than just a way to meet mandatory GMDSS requirements. In addition to being part of the innovative SAILOR 6000 GMDSS radio
series, it is an integral part of a vessels communication system and a crucial tool when in distress and rugged, reliable, easy to use communications are a must.
The SAILOR 6300 MF/HF radio
provides several unique new features such as message replay functionality – a first for MF/HF radios, and the ability to connect two control units. A highly efficient power amplifier with control hardware ensures high performance and reliable communication in the marine bands from 1.6 to 30 MHz in TX mode, and ensures constant and full output power on all ITU channels.
- SAILOR Replay – 240 seconds – First MF/HF to offer this feature
- High quality graphical display - perfect night and day vision
- 6W internal loudspeaker for excellent sound quality
- Improved, intuitive and easy to operate menu structure
- Unique, next generation radiotelex software
- Multiple control units
- 150W-250W-500W versions